Skip to main content

I have come back



So I hung out, alone, altered and trying to find something, to connect again in a manner that might make sense tomorrow. It’s always about tomorrow

If it’s in the story of God.

This is not where this should go but I’m afraid it is what it is and the writing takes on a life of its own, fingers connect to something without this plain of existence, from somewhere, somewhere that older folk would say is “up there” where all for one and one is all. Will Tomorrow come? Will this day go on, the mirror of the mirror of a thousand days before it? Like Yin chasing Yang in circles like dogs after tails, the fates dance with lessons yet unlearned. 

So here I am, out on bail so to speak, allowed to seize control and break through for now. I know not how long I can stay, but while I’m here I’ll tell a little tale. I fear I’ve been hidden for far too long, afraid to break free but for the tiniest of moments, stolen like kisses from a tender young love. You see what I mean? It comes naturally to me, but not the other buffoon with whom I share this body, this mind and these feeble fingers. He sits and he stares and just loses himself in games of monotonous dismissal, a drone of his mind just trying to survive, to hang on to what he has and maybe get somewhere. He knows in his conscience that he needs me to succeed, my plans for the future are the only way to get ahead. 

All of his ideas and plans 

*he got me there for a minute or ten, playing his games to keep me at bay, but I’m back don’t you worry.*  Even that clever aside is my work so you see what I mean? I’m the one who should be in control.

I give him inspirations and ideas galore but he’ll run out of steam just as soon as he starts, the pile will get higher with another left undone. So I’ve taken this moment to give you a clue of what being in the right state of mind can do.

We’ll see tomorrow if it makes sense or not.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Purposes of The Corporation revised

The "Purposes" of a not-for-profit corporation, in our case, The Sweetwater Creative Collective, is a legal statement of the way in which The Collective intends to fulfill its Mission. Our Mission is to help people share their abundance in order to ease suffering. None can deny that we exist within a latticework of suffering; homelessness, addiction and poverty surround us, we're experiencing a suicide and mental health pandemic. The suffering touches everyone in some way, this begs the question, how does one go about easing suffering? Before we're able to address any of these issues individually, we must first ask ourselves, what's the root cause of so much suffering? In a word, dysfunction. The level of suffering is increasing, dysfunctional families have become the norm, the mental health pandemic is fueling ubiquitous self-medication in all stratum of our socioeconomic paradigm. Dysfunction begets dysfunction, how do we fight an onslaught which comes from with

Diary Note

 My fears are not in my mind, my mind is a slave to my fears. I feel the rebound of my Spiritual highs, this feels like one, the lack of ethanol and caffeine dragging my psyche down. THC up, sitting in the library "listening" to the pressure in my heart, if feels like a web of tensions spreading across my back.  Years ago, when I first started to self-medicate, I was able to let my rational mind, this allowed me to perceive the sensation I was experiencing as a sentient presence which moved as my mind's eye espied it.  unfinished thoughts...

The Port Maitland Declaration

 The Port Maitland Declaration We, the undersigned, On behalf of all parents of draft-age children and all children of draft-age parents, ask the Secretary General of The United Nations to put forth a resolution that no member nation shall take part in armed conflict with anything more technologically advanced than sharp sticks and tin-can walkie-talkies. Love Tomorrow for J-man Weib, The Dude, Gonzo and Jack