Skip to main content

Today Vol. 15958

Mixed emotion tension spirit
Start an idea, full of promise
Side tracked and distracted and looped and refracted
But now again the importance appears
Of being me and forgetting my fears
I am the one, I have the plan
I will succeed people have come and people have gone
The ones I need will carry on
The vision the vision is sound and true
The effort immense from this day hence
A burden to share with those who have found me
A joy and a legacy for all who add their voice
A new direction, in success we'll rejoice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Purposes of The Corporation revised

The "Purposes" of a not-for-profit corporation, in our case, The Sweetwater Creative Collective, is a legal statement of the way in which The Collective intends to fulfill its Mission. Our Mission is to help people share their abundance in order to ease suffering. None can deny that we exist within a latticework of suffering; homelessness, addiction and poverty surround us, we're experiencing a suicide and mental health pandemic. The suffering touches everyone in some way, this begs the question, how does one go about easing suffering? Before we're able to address any of these issues individually, we must first ask ourselves, what's the root cause of so much suffering? In a word, dysfunction. The level of suffering is increasing, dysfunctional families have become the norm, the mental health pandemic is fueling ubiquitous self-medication in all stratum of our socioeconomic paradigm. Dysfunction begets dysfunction, how do we fight an onslaught which comes from with...

Coming of Age

The whales at play they make big waves Dance with ease on clear blue seas 20 tonnes to pirouette Now that’s a sight you’ll not forget The wolf cubs wrestle growl and bite Instinct teaches life’s mean plight The young hunter’s time will come When sad destiny destroys his innocence And hunger reigns o’er his kingdom

Morning at the cabin

Early morning warm and close the white mist rolls gently by I bring her tea as she sits by the lake, Her bare legs form graceful arcs, her soft form reclined As I approach, her eyes are closed, her face awash in tranquility I crouch beside her, she doesn’t stir as a wisp of pleasant smile crosses her lips I run my finger softly down her arm and she inhales a little deeper It has begun and I am ready again I kneel in prayer, worship her sublime softness, lips gently touching her smooth skin Kisses move up and I rise along with the form of her shoulder slowly lifting her satin wrap I lay my head down and commune with her warmth, resonating with the joy of her quickening heartbeat Her hand lies upon my hair, absent strokes strumming the chord of our bliss It has begun and she is ready Shimmering satin drapes her form, the interplay of light and dark highlight her sumptuous curves My hand rides lightly over her breasts, absent swirls of pleasure stir what’s rising within her The world and ...