Skip to main content

A Guiding Angel

I came in, she was there, and past her I floated, my mind a little trippin
What does it mean, what I wanted to see? It had not yet begun, yet I was a having such fun
Don't rush, no need, there is time to for what you're here to see.
Come up, sit down, sly smile, does she know?
Way up high she touches sky, for the trolls she does her show.
Waiting, watching, does she know? I think she does, it seems she's waiting.
Go away dark, errant ray, it's time to find whats to say.
It started out normal but that was not to be, I began to speak and ran on my way.
The lips moved with no inhabition, talking as if to some psych clinician
Telling the truth as I thought that I'd seen it, she watched, smiled and nodded agreement
On and on I ran till I knew it was time, I had to find out whence she came
A small planet I'd guessed in a galaxy where this was sane
She laid it before me in it's surrealistic glory
A healer of shakras, a mystic seer of auras
And it all seemed to fit as she laid it before us
I knew I was right, from the show to the spirit, the cool crazy night
Time to press in, soft gentle warm skin
Eyes closed, arms tight, I see fire within
Tonight I have felt the peace and the shame and I see once again that my truth still remains.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Purposes of The Corporation revised

The "Purposes" of a not-for-profit corporation, in our case, The Sweetwater Creative Collective, is a legal statement of the way in which The Collective intends to fulfill its Mission. Our Mission is to help people share their abundance in order to ease suffering. None can deny that we exist within a latticework of suffering; homelessness, addiction and poverty surround us, we're experiencing a suicide and mental health pandemic. The suffering touches everyone in some way, this begs the question, how does one go about easing suffering? Before we're able to address any of these issues individually, we must first ask ourselves, what's the root cause of so much suffering? In a word, dysfunction. The level of suffering is increasing, dysfunctional families have become the norm, the mental health pandemic is fueling ubiquitous self-medication in all stratum of our socioeconomic paradigm. Dysfunction begets dysfunction, how do we fight an onslaught which comes from with

Diary Note

 My fears are not in my mind, my mind is a slave to my fears. I feel the rebound of my Spiritual highs, this feels like one, the lack of ethanol and caffeine dragging my psyche down. THC up, sitting in the library "listening" to the pressure in my heart, if feels like a web of tensions spreading across my back.  Years ago, when I first started to self-medicate, I was able to let my rational mind, this allowed me to perceive the sensation I was experiencing as a sentient presence which moved as my mind's eye espied it.  unfinished thoughts...

The Port Maitland Declaration

 The Port Maitland Declaration We, the undersigned, On behalf of all parents of draft-age children and all children of draft-age parents, ask the Secretary General of The United Nations to put forth a resolution that no member nation shall take part in armed conflict with anything more technologically advanced than sharp sticks and tin-can walkie-talkies. Love Tomorrow for J-man Weib, The Dude, Gonzo and Jack